Hackett's Holy Cross Anglican Church and St Margaret's Uniting Church are hosting their fourth North Canberra Sustainability Festival.
Saturday 24 September 11am to 9pm & Sunday 25 September 9.30am
Holy Cross Anglican / St Margaret's Uniting
202 Antill St, Hackett
Saturday will see a pop-up market, workshops, kids’ activities, a fabulous session on ethical fashion, followed by an evening of Living Democracy and live jazz with community leader Tim Hollo.
11am-4pm Pop-up Market
- Conservation, sustainable living and community stalls, kids’ craft, sustainable food and drink, ethical coffee and fair trade goods.
11.30am-1.30pm e-bike rides!
- 11.30am Labyrinth spirituality
- 12pm Mosaic making
- 12.30pm Roving Regenerators composting workshop
- 12.30pm Mosaics in Christian history (presented by Dr Monica Short)
- 2pm Labyrinth spirituality
12-4pm Ethical fashion repair cafe and slow fashion op-shop (register here)
- 12-4pm Textile repair cafe (drop in)
- 12-4pm Slow fashion op-shop
4-5pm Sustainable Fashion Q&A (register here)
7-9 pm Living Democracy in practice, and live jazz with Tim Hollo: register here)
Sunday 9.30am: Creation Sunday worship